Marketing Strategies For Health Entrepreneurs
Each week on The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, together with my guests, we help Entrepreneurs (and Intrapreneurs) create a healthier, happier world through their ventures.
This week, my guest shares invaluable marketing tips for healthtech & digital health startups. Dr James Somauroo is founder at somX, writer at Forbes, and host of The Health-Tech Podcast.
In under 20-mins, James covers tips on:
- How is marketing in the health sector any different?
- How soon should you start marketing?
- What can you do without the help of a marketing agency?
- What’s a marketing MVP?
- Free tools that can help.
- How can a marketing agency help?
Most startups & businesses sadly fail, and I don’t want that to be you. As a public health doctor, I launched The Entrepreneur’s Doctor to help changemakers who are looking to solve problems, add value to the health sector across the world, and help people live healthier, happier lives.
After speaking with and learning from Entrepreneurs, I created a short checklist that will help fast-track your health startup journey. It comes with free access to the 7-Day Startup Therapy Launchpad, as well as the Startup Therapy Accelerator, the world’s first accelerator to democratise health entrepreneurship. I’ve essentially distilled 20+ years of international experience into this prescription for what I like to call Startup Therapy.
The first thing you must do is to validate your idea to assess problem-solution fit & product-market fit (just don’t forget venture-entrepreneur fit!). How would you like to start somewhere safe and fun? Come and ask your questions in my free weekly office hours for Health Entrepreneurs. Bounce ideas in a sandpit, gaining feedback from me and potentially other changemakers on the call.
However, if our journey together ends here, I’ll leave a few thoughts for Entrepreneurs and fellow changemakers:
- Not all problems need health tech or digital health, but used wisely, they can dramatically help inform prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Not all problems are in healthCARE, so think of the wider social, environmental, occupational, and lifestyle determinants of health.
- Not all problems can be tackled here and now, so think of the life course approach, with innovation in early-life (the first 1000 days), and across all sectors.
Watch this week’s episode:
Dr Behrooz Behbod, a.k.a. “The Entrepreneur’s Doctor”, is a Harvard & Oxford trained public health / preventive medicine physician with 20+ years of international experience. He is on a mission to help Entrepreneurs create a healthier, happier world.
Learn more: https://www.entrepreneurs.doctor
Disclaimer: The content is provided for information and education only and is not intended as a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. The content is not necessarily representative of any organisations or institutions affiliated with Dr Behrooz Behbod. The views or opinions expressed by guests are not necessarily shared by Dr Behrooz Behbod.