Grant Funding For Your Health Business | Tribe Talks | Will Brookman
How do you write a grant application that has a strong chance of being funded?
My special guest is Will Brookman, an Innovation & Grant Funding Consultant at PNO Consultants, Europe’s largest grant funding consultancy service for start-ups, universities, and larger multinational organisations.
In this episode of Tribe Talks, Will covers:
- Grant funding landscape in the UK especially.
- Main funding bodies with grants for UK small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- How best to apply for them.
- How to ensure your project is as strong as possible.
- How to avoid any common pitfalls.
If this is your first time here, welcome!
As The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, I’m here to help you take your health expertise or lived experience, and create a thriving online business, without risking your family, financial, or job security, so you can scale your impact, have the freedom to do what you love, and have fun being creative.
If you’re a Health Professional interested in business, innovation, and entrepreneurship, you may find a few useful resources at www.entrepreneurs.doctor, including:
- 7 Secrets of Health Entrepreneurship
- Sixty Second Signature Pitch
- Business Prescription Trifecta
- 3S Fundraising Framework
- Startup Therapy Tribe
- Startup Therapy Academy
Watch the full episode here:
DISCLAIMER: The content is provided for information only and is not intended as a substitute for medical or any other professional advice. The content is not necessarily representative of any organisations affiliated with Dr Behrooz Behbod. The views or opinions expressed by guests are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Dr Behrooz Behbod.