Business Challenges of a Health Solopreneur — Coaching and Consulting
Each week on The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, together with our Tribe, we help you, the Entrepreneur, create a healthier, happier world through your ventures.
This week, my guest highlights:
- The life of a Health Solopreneur.
- Business opportunities in solopreneurship.
- How to find paid consulting contracts.
- The Diverse Nurse Network
- Dawn’s ideas for a future venture.
My special guest is Dawn Jarvis, known as the “Diverse Nurse”, the Founder and CEO of Dawn Jarvis, Ltd. She is a Diversity & Inclusion Strategist, International Speaker, Executive Coach, Author, Founder of The Diverse Nurse Network and Creator of The Dawn Jarvis Show podcast. Her work has been featured in BBC, Yanga TV, The Independent, Talk Radio, Nursing Times, Nursing Standard and Professional Nurse. Dawn helps executives, organisations, and individuals implement strategies and best practices to transform strategy into action.
Watch the episode here:
Are you an Entrepreneur wanting to improve health, fitness & wellbeing through your startup?
Or are you a Health Expert looking to support startups & businesses?
The Entrepreneur’s Doctor is with you every step of the way. Let’s create & grow your venture. Overcome the challenges you’ll face, from securing funding & getting product market fit, to growing your business to improve healthcare and public health.
Join the Startup Therapy Accelerator, the world’s first accelerator to democratise health entrepreneurship (it’s free, lose no equity, and not limited to a few short months). You’ll benefit from free, lifelong access to:
- Health & Care Tribe: weekly live and interactive talks & discussion about health sector needs, analysis of startup ideas from the latest research & innovation, business 101 for new founders and business owners, startup pitches, as well as tips for better Entrepreneur success in life, health, and work.
- Virtual Summit: learn from a terrific line-up of international speakers & panelists, including subject matter experts and Health Entrepreneurs at various stages of their own journey.
- Global Community: 24/7 online platform to connect with a growing rolodex of changemakers and potential partners, each passionate about a healthier, happier world through innovation & entrepreneurship.
- Startup Therapy Checklist: The checklist every Health Entrepreneur needs.
So what are you waiting for? I’m looking forward to personally seeing you on the inside.
Learn more at www.entrepreneurs.doctor
DISCLAIMER: The content is provided for information only and is not intended as a substitute for medical or any other professional advice. The content is not necessarily representative of any organisations affiliated with Dr Behrooz Behbod. The views or opinions expressed by guests are not necessarily shared by Dr Behrooz Behbod.